Art, lifestyle and dip in the pool !
August in Paris seems to bring out the best in the capital. It’s a great time to visit. The sun is shining brightly but it’s nice and cool in the museums, where you can discover a wide range of exhibitions catering for a variety of tastes and interests. But then, before abandoning yourself to the summer’s warm embrace and lounging by the private pool of the legendary Piscine Molitor, don’t forget to make a stopover in the Marais for a shopping break at two of the most stylish shops in the neighbourhood, Don’t miss out! They’re just a short way from the Oberkampf and the Hotel Fabric. By Julie Rebeyrol.
- Exhibitions not to be missed : "Années 50" at Musée Galliera, "Tiki Pop" at Musée du Quai Branly, JR at Le Panthéon, "Great Black Music" at La Cité de la Musique, "Paris 1900, the city of entertainment" at Le Petit Palais, Lee Ufan in the gardens of Le Château de Versailles.
- Lights ! Camera ! Auction ! Discover Régifilm, a costumes, accessories and decor for the cinema ans theatre since 1959.
- Lifestyle : Fleux, trendy and design items for home
- Fashion : Bensimon, Autour du Monde
- Eating : Molitor, a private pool, spa and restaurant.
Photo Agence Nuel - Gilles Trillard