ON THE TERRACE!
Terraces are to Parisians what the Eiffel Tower is to Paris. Monuments. Enjoying quiet moments of contemplation and relaxation on the terraces of the most beautiful museums of the capital is cultivated as if it were itself a form of art. From the prominent roof top terraces, with their marvellous views, to those at pavement level where you might take a few moments for a break from shopping or to enjoy a quiet drink and something to eat, we have a selection of recommendations for you to try this summer. Also, while you are contemplating terraces, we have a suggestion for taking a nightcap in a hidden bar! By Julie Rebeyrol.
- Discovered : every exposition should have a terrace
- Food : On the terrace of the Marché des Enfants Rouges
- Eating : A terrace by the Flea Market (Ma Cocotte)
- Drinking : A hidden bar for when you tire of terraces (Moonshiner)
- Fashion : Take a break on the terrace from your shopping (Ralph's, Coffee Bonpoint, La Cantine Merci)
- Lifestyle : The most prominent terrace (Wanderlust)