The best of the hottest locations in the district within 15 minutes on foot !
A reopened museum to rediscover, an exhibition not to be missed, the last word in fashionable cafés, the restaurant that has everything good, a gourmet food hall which has caused quite a stir, and a fashion and décor boutique well in tune with the times. Enjoy discovering these superb new locations, which are all within about 15 minutes on foot from the Hotel Fabric. By Julie Rebeyrol.
- The Broken Arm, the fashionable café
- Les Chouettes, the restaurant that has everything good
- La Maison Plisson, a food revolution
- The National Picasso Museum, open to visitors again
- The Museum of Hunting and Nature, a striking exhibiton
- Ofr, the fashion and décor boutique in tune with times