HAPPY NEW YEAR NEWS!
It’s January and high time to discover the places that should feature prominently in your 2014 calendar. Close to the Hotel Fabric or on the other side of town, here in detail are the crucial new Paris locations. By Julie Rebeyrol.
- Discover Habitat 1964, the vintage village
- Have a drink at Le Perchoir, a very prominent location
- Eat at Eclectic, the Brasserie of an english man in Paris
- Shop fashion and inspired style at La Comédie Humaine
- Enjoy the tempting taste of tradition at La Pâtisserie des Martyrs
- Happy parents keep smiling at Happy Families
- Be sure that Decorative Art is not only found in the Museum at 107Rivoli
photo La Comédie Humaine Paris