Easter will soon be upon us, bringing all its long-awaited opportunities to splurge on chocolate. But delicious as that is, it’s not all that’s on offer in Paris during this special time. Just a short stroll from the Hotel Fabric, or close to Oberkampf, there are some exciting locations offering all the creative taste sensations that are a major Parisian hallmark. Give your taste buds a special treat courtesy of the chocolate of Alain Ducasse, or Dessance, the first gourmet dessert restaurant. Dine at the wonderfully contemporary Solylès Grill or L’Aumônière de Bacchus, bistro of the moment. Sample the Michalak TakeAway pastries and the finger food fun of the Crazy Pop Corn Store. But before you head out from the Hotel Fabric, don’t forget to try our brand new Apérichic. By Julie Rebeyrol .
- Drinking : Hôtel Fabric and the Apérichic
- Eating : Le Chocolat Alain Ducasse, Manufacture à Paris
- Eating : Michalak TakeAway, after the street food, sweet food
- Food : My Crazy Pop, the first Pop-Corn Store
- Eating : L'Aumônière de Bacchus, the bistro of today
- Eating : Dessance, the first all deserts gourmet restaurant in Paris
- Eating : Solylès, an essential contemporary rôtisserie